Saturday, August 28, 2010

Are you a solitaire card master game player ?

We all like solitaire game because it is a card game and he trained our mind that's why I like the game . My nana is a solitaire game master first time he don't like any game but I told him that it is a mind traning game and I show him how to play and then my nana try it and that day to today he become a solitaire master first I was the master of the game and then my nana play it , play it and play it . Then he become a very , very , good master of the solitaire game . I love my nana very much and then I think to make a blog and write about solitaire related to my nana . My nana  sharp his mind and become the highest solitaire champion  of the level who never thoughts . He is the first who likes to play solitaire and then he start playing spider solitaire he become the master of  spider solitaire also . He is the greatest man who likes me very , very  , much and I also like my nana very , very , much.
                     
                                                                           Thanking you
                                                                                                                      Siddesh Pandey 

No comments:

Post a Comment