Sunday, August 29, 2010

Are you a online game player ?

We play online because we want to install many games and we don't install because the antivirus stop the installation so we will play online  first I don't know about online and I play the game that I download . Then I start playing online and then slowly the virus come and defeat my computer so I want to format my computer.Then I thought that online games are very dangerous to our computers and that day to today I stop playing online games . My first favourite game was Need For Speed Most Wanted then I play it , play it and play it . I was in the blacklist 3 I defeat the 12 blacklists and when I was going in blacklist 3 I was very excited then I play it and my race is complete then my boundary is also complete then I don't complete the milestone I had done only 2 milestone and I want to do 5 means three more and I play it and doesn't complete the milestone then my dada came and he do the milestone but he also doesn't do the milestone so I was very sad and I delete the game because I doesn't do the milestone and I am very , very sad from that day  to today and I thought that games are very bad . Then I start playing the card game and I trained my mind very sharp . I am saying you to all that don't play online because it send many virus , so not play any game . You can play cards game because it is a mind training game .
                                                                    Thanking you
                                                                                                                        Siddesh Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment